Asami Hanakawa is a Shinigami of the Gotei 13.
|Base of Operations||Seireitei|
|Affiliation||Division 5, Gotei 13, Soul Society|
|Release Command||Ame (Rain)|
|Shikai||Mizume-Shi (tiny water flower goddess)|
|Tsuba shape||Black with three Cerulean rain drops|
Asami is a short girl with pale skin, black hair, and bright blue eyes. She is lithe and has a childish gleam in her eyes at time.
Asami comes off as a tough girl but is polite when you first meet her. She may come off as stand offish but doesn't mean to. She doesn't allow people to get close to her easily but does enjoy making new friends. But she is not one you want to piss off. When she does get angry, she makes she you feel her wrath. If given the chance she is a very loyal friend and comrade.
Backstory! The good stuff
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Stuff. If you have enough Hohō for Shunpo, write it, and also write how many kidō you can use.
Zanpakutō Mizume-Shi (Tiny Water Flower Goddess)Edit
Inner WorldEditAsami's inner world is Ina bridge over an ocean. It is always raining. How heavy the rain is depends on Mizume-Shi's mood. If she is feeling playful it is a light drizzle and if she is angry it's a heavy thunder storm. optional
Mizume-Shi (Tiny Water Flower Goddess)EditDescribe your Zanpakutou.
Release command: Ame (Rain)
(Ability 1 name)Edit
She can form 30 rain drops in her hand and use them as bullets to throw at an opponent (similar to a bala but with rain drops)
(Ability 2 name)Edit
If an opponent steps in a puddle of water, the water acts as a quick sand pulling them down and making it difficult to move from where they are.
|Earned||0 (Master Log)|
|Points spent on abilities||0|
- Asami believes her best physical and most defining physical feature is her intense light blue eyes.
- Seeing pink eyes can trigger bad memories for her.
- Her two favorite hobbies include writing and people watching.
- Her favorite time of day is night and it is not unusual to see her roaming the street of Seireitei at this time.
- Asami's name 'Asami Hanakawa' means 'the flower scented river that flows into the bay'.